APPLICATIONS FOR TRAVEL AWARDS TOWARD AAO-HNSF MEETING NOW BEING ACCEPTED
Dear Program Director:
I would greatly appreciate if you would notify your medical students, residents or fellows who will be presenting at the upcoming 2019 American Academy of Otolaryngology-HNS (AAO) annual meeting about this
Individuals selected will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Resident in an ACGME accredited program in Otolaryngology or medical student in ACGME accredited medical college in the U.S. or equivalent from Korea.
- Post-doctoral clinical or research fellows are selected case by case.
- Career goals directed toward academic practice are preferred.
- Quality of accepted poster or oral presentation.
Prospective candidates should submit the following for consideration:
- A letter from the applicant stating desire, need and qualifications for the award based on the stated criteria.
- A copy of the submitted abstract for poster or paper presentation at the 2019 AAO-HNS Meeting.
- Documentation that the poster or oral presentation was accepted at the 2019 AAO-HNS meeting
- Letter of recommendation from the department chairman including a guarantee of matching funds to cover the rest of the expenses.
All applications should be submitted by letter or email to:
Judith E. C. Lieu
Washington University School of Medicine
660 S. Euclid Ave.
Campus Box 8115 St. Louis, MO 63110 USA